ART247 gallery do's & don't's
ART is for EVERYONE
We are so pleased that you have decided to visit ART247. In order to ensure all guests have an enjoyable visit, we ask you to review and adhere to the following gallery policies:
Please feel free to:
- Stay as long as you would like.
- Ask Artists and staff members about the art.
- Wander at your own pace in any order.
- Sit and contemplate.
- Bring your laptop and use our WiFi. It’s on the house! - Ask about registration in the Gift Shop.
- Sketch the art for a class assignment or just for your own enjoyment.
- Bring small children and introduce them to art at a young age, but please be sure they are supervised!
- Visit with artists in their studios and ask questions
- Smile, you’re on camera. Video surveillance is throughout the building.
Please do not:
- Touch the artwork.
- Bring food or drink through the galleries or studios.
- Chew gum.
- Take photos in the galleries or studios unless special permission has been provided.
- Bring large bags or backpacks into the the galleries or studios.
- Run through the halls screaming or play your bagpipes in the galleries. (But do feel free to dabble on our Piano!)